Friday, February 23, 2007

Santa jokes

Posting some forwarded Santa Jokes.. Hilarious... :-)

What is Common between : Krishna, Ram, Gandhiji & Jesus..?
Sardarji Replied : All are Born on Government Holidays.
*****

Sardar bought a new mobile. He called everyone from his Phone Book & said
"My Mobile No. has changed .. Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now it is 6610"
*****

Santa : I am a Proud Sardar, My son is in Medical College
Banta : Really, what is he studing
Santa : No is not studying, they are Studying him.
******

Santa falls in luv with a nurse... After much thinking, he finally writes a

love letter to her: "I luv u sister."

*****


Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write against mother
tongue.?
Santa: Very long!
*****

Santa was caught for speeding and went before the judge.
The judge: What'll you take 30 days or Rs 3000.
Santa: I think I'll take the money.


*****

Q: How do you recognize Santa's son, Pappu, in School?
A: He is the one who erases the books when the teacher erases the board.


*****

Santa & Banta got tired of mobile & decide 2 use pigeons.
1day a pigeon reaches Banta without message.
Angry Banta calls Santa!
Santa: Oye, this was a missed call

*****


Q: Why was Santa writing the exam near the door?
A: Because it was an entrance exam.

*****


Santa: My dad was an extremely brave man. He once entered a lion's cage.
Banta: He probably got a lot of applause when he got out.
Santa: I didn't say he got out.

*****

1 comment:

Saumya said...

:) made this hour of my day :D